Oxford Online Learning is available in many of our subjects to enhance a student’s progress by offering an additional, more versatile, approach to the learning experience.
Oxford Online Learning is an easy-to-navigate platform which includes the following benefits:
- Access to all your regular lessons On-the-go
- Multiple choice quizzes after each lesson
- Easy to access supporting links
- Built-in calendar function for planning your studies
- Overall course progress reports
- A great way of uploading and keeping your assignments and feedback all in one place
Depending on your child’s preferred study style or circumstances, you can tailor the learning experience with our hybrid approach of both paper-based and online studying, with all the resources at your fingertips.
Have a look for yourself
If you would like a preview of what the site looks like, you can view our Moodle Guides for Students course page using the guest access log in option
This is a course all students are enrolled on which has screencasts for navigating Moodle, student advisers are also on hand, as always, should you need any assistance
Access to Oxford Online Learning is currently available for the following subjects:
- Geography Key Stage 3
- History Key Stage 3
- PSHE Key Stage 3
- Geography International GCSE
- History International GCSE
- History A level
If you are interested in studying a course with Oxford Online Learning, please either apply online or call and speak to a student adviser if you have any questions at all. You can reach us on 0800 975 75 75 or you can send us an enquiry using the form below.