Your Oxford Home Schooling Key Stage Three Spanish course will take you through all the material of Key stage three (years 7-9) of the national curriculum for Spanish.
These courses have been set out in modules which bring together the various topics (and skills) that need to be developed.
The course is made up of the following modules
Why study Spanish?
Spanish is one of the most important languages in the world. It is the world’s second-most spoken native language, after Mandarin Chinese.
It is a romance language, which means it has a lot in common with other major languages like French and Italian. Learning Spanish helps you understand how these languages work.
For UK citizens, Spain is one of the most popular holiday destinations (including such islands as Majorca and Tenerife) and learning the language will enrich all contact with native-Spanish speakers
Interested in studying Spanish? Talk to a student adviser today. 0800 0 111 024
Online Course? Paper Based? Somewhere in between? It’s your choice!
All of our Spanish Key Stage 3 students receive:
- Traditional printed learning materials
- Access to our online resources with on-the-go access to all your regular lessons
- Unmatched support by a fully qualified teacher online and by phone
- Identity and culture
- Current and future study and employment
- Local, national, international and global places of interest
- Cultural Activities
- Food, Drink and Celebrations
- Going out somewhere
- I am like this
- To work
- A healthy life
- Our World
- How we lived
The course fee for a year of our Key Stage 3 Spanish course is £400.
You may pay using our interest-free easy payment scheme. Pay a £80 deposit followed by eight monthly instalments of £40.
Multiple courses attract a discount. See our pricing page for further details.
As students work through a course they have support from a qualified tutor that has a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) or a degree in education. The course fee includes
- Printed and online course materials so you can study in multiple ways
- The marking and feedback of a series of assignments marked by your personal, PGCE-qualified tutor
- The marking of a past paper included in the course
- Telephone and email support from your personal tutor to assist your understanding of the course materials
Hi! We are currently open and an experienced Student Adviser is available to answer any questions you may have. Our number is 0800 0 111 024
This course is the perfect preparation for Oxford Home Schooling’s Spanish IGCSE course.
The Spanish Keystage 3 course is self-contained and does not require the purchase of any other books.
This course contains online activities such as listening and reading exercises. Students will require access to the internet.
Ready to study? Apply Now!