The Oxford Home Schooling Geography Key Stage 3 programme is split into three one-year courses: Year 7, Year 8 and Year 9.
The Geography course matches the National Curriculum at Key Stage 3 and is designed to put each student in an ideal position to embark on the Geography (I)GCSE in the future.
Each year has between 20 and 22 lessons and 7 or 8 tutor-marked assignments.
Begin to understand the world! Apply Now
Online Course? Paper Based? Somewhere in between? It’s your choice!
All of our Key Stage 3 Geography students receive:
- Traditional printed learning materials
- Access to our online resources with on-the-go access to all your regular lessons
- Unmatched support by a fully qualified teacher online and by phone
- Introductory module
- Water and weather
- Earth’s structure
- Climate and Biomes
- Maps and GIS
- Weather systems
- What is development?
As well as the extensive course materials, there are links to an array of supporting films produced by Twig World, designed to illustrate each topic.
The course fee for a year of our Geography KS3 course is £325.
You may pay using our interest-free easy payment scheme. Pay a £65 deposit followed by eight monthly instalments of £32.50.
Multiple courses attract a discount. See our pricing page for further details.
As students work through a course they have support from a qualified tutor that has a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) or a degree in education. The course fee includes
- Printed and online course materials so you can study in multiple ways
- The marking and feedback of a series of assignments marked by your personal, PGCE-qualified tutor
- The marking of a past paper included in the course
- Telephone and email support from your personal tutor to assist your understanding of the course materials
Hi! We are currently open and an experienced Student Adviser is available to answer any questions you may have. Our number is 0800 0 111 024