The Oxford Home Schooling Key Stage Three History course is designed to persuade every student to fall in love with history. Students will follow the national curriculum which, in this subject, has been so imaginatively developed.
Each year has between 17 and 19 lessons and 7 tutor-marked assignments.
Travel in time and learn about the past Apply Now
Online Course? Paper Based? Somewhere in between? It’s your choice!
All of our Key Stage 3 History students receive:
- Traditional printed learning materials
- Access to our online resources with on-the-go access to all your regular lessons
- Unmatched support by a fully qualified teacher online and by phone
- Introductory unit
- Medieval monarchs
- Medieval people
- Medieval church
- Elizabeth I
- Images of an age 1500-1750
- The civil wars
- The glorious revolution
- France 1789-94
- Industrial changes
- Middle-class life in 1900
- The vote
- The British empire
- Black peoples of America
- The role of the individual
- Divided Ireland
- Twentieth-century conflicts
- The Holocaust
- Twentieth-century medicine
- Scientific discoveries
The course fee for a year of our KS3 History course is £325.
You may pay using our interest-free easy payment scheme. Pay a £65 deposit followed by eight monthly instalments of £32.50.
Multiple courses attract a discount. See our pricing page for further details.
As students work through a course they have support from a qualified tutor that has a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) or a degree in education. The course fee includes
- Printed and online course materials so you can study in multiple ways
- The marking and feedback of a series of assignments marked by your personal, PGCE-qualified tutor
- The marking of a past paper included in the course
- Telephone and email support from your personal tutor to assist your understanding of the course materials
Hi! We are currently open and an experienced Student Adviser is available to answer any questions you may have. Our number is 0800 0 111 024