The Oxford Open Learning is currently recruiting for a new Student Adviser. Target start date 1st February 2022.
The role of a Student Adviser.
The student adviser is responsible for
- Advising Students on enrolment procedures and course requirements
- Discussing and advising how we can meet a student’s needs
- Dealing with course issues of existing students
- Advising students on how to access our courses digitally
Applicants for the role are expected to have
- A degree or equivalent
- A basic understanding of IT and a willingness to learn new applications
- A good telephone manner
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to ?